Thursday, July 28, 2011

Doyle's Style - Part 2...





Casually relaxed preppy Doyle





Enjoying a bike ride before school




Because underwear isn't just for your rear...








Here are some phrases that Doyle has said since last we blogged:








  • "You know I love_______ (can be a variety of things - a particular toy, food, etc)


  • "Sometime when I get older, I can________ ( use a knife, grow a beard & moustache)


  • "Care bear or Triciabear needs to _________ (eat, sleep, sit beside him or if said bear is sitting to eat then this phrase happens: Tricia bear is not eating. Interesting photo post of bears coming in a future post.)


  • STOP... (Mom & Dad please stop singing or doing whatever it is that annoys him at the moment, which for a 3 year old at times seems rather random.)

  • From his favorite videos: "I want to eat a strawberryBulleted Listy & chunk of cheese" , "We march, march, march..... hup 2, 3, 4" (he also can walk like Mowgli) and although he has not said it recently "To infinity & beyond" has been shouted throughout the house.


  • "Hey you honey" not sure where this comes from but seems to be heard frequently.


  • "Dad/Mom says I can________" (working the system at 3, YIKES)


  • "I got an idea."


  • "That doesn't sound like a good idea!" (This is usually said in response to a request from Mom to do something or to stop doing something.)


  • "I don't want to!" (The most annoying/frustrating phrase from a parent's perspective.)


  • "I love you!" (Which makes up for the one right before this.)Posted by Picasa

No comments: