For the first flashback from November.... (This post was originally set to post on 11/20/11!! I am not sure what happened.)
As promised, here are a few pictures from the play at Doyle's school. His class performed Goldilocks and the 3 Bears. Doyle was cast as Papa Bear. (I am trying to get the video figured out to post.) He did a great job and made sure to use a loud voice for Papa Bear.) After the play, his class sang a turkey song and then everyone returned to the classroom to enjoy some delicious porridge (vegetable soup). I think we have an actor/director in the making as he was sure to tell his fellow classmates to move offstage or to follow him!!!

As promised, here are a few pictures from the play at Doyle's school. His class performed Goldilocks and the 3 Bears. Doyle was cast as Papa Bear. (I am trying to get the video figured out to post.) He did a great job and made sure to use a loud voice for Papa Bear.) After the play, his class sang a turkey song and then everyone returned to the classroom to enjoy some delicious porridge (vegetable soup). I think we have an actor/director in the making as he was sure to tell his fellow classmates to move offstage or to follow him!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment