For Mom's side of the family, here is Doyle getting the "Mrs. P". Just to let you know, Mrs. P. was a neighbor friend when Mom was growing up. Mrs. P. tickled everyone's chin and Mom's side of the family was extremely ticklish. So Mrs. P's legacy lives on through the next generation. I know cousin, Gianna has learned Mrs. P. Grandma W. if you have Sally's email will you share this with her or send me her address via normal email so I can send this to her.

2 comments:
He is so darling!!! And I love the bath pictures. What a cutie!
Congrats Tom and Celeste! I've looked through all of your pictures-great fun! Enjoy Doyle-talk to him all the time and hold him a lot! It's been over 14 years since we brought Tim home...he's now 16! Take care!
Janet (Davis) Russell - Tom's cousin
Post a Comment