Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tree Time

Here are a few pictures of Doyle around the tree in the dining room. This year there are only 2 trees up. The farm/sports tree is on a table as Doyle really likes lights, and glass ornaments! Maybe next year when he is a bit older.
As you can see Doyle really likes his truck book and remote control. (batteries have been removed!)
Here is the finished tree with Mom.
Mom, I really want to touch the ornaments!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I havent had the chance to visit your blog in awhile - it looks like Doyle is doing great! I love the karate kid pictures.

Happy Holidays!

Kristen

lisa said...

what a great red sweater that boy is wearing!! very handsome. i love the pictures of the tree!

Lisa

Steve and Mellissa said...

Doyle is a cutie..... I will let tell the Dane family hi for you guys......